Mommy & me had a good weekend. The weather stayed pretty nice & should continue being sunny and warm for the next couple days so hopefully we'll get in some good walks. Mommy tells me she gets a bit nervous walking sometimes as there are so many drug addicts out. I'm not sure what a drug addict is but apparently I am to avoid them, as with other sketchy members of society. But Mommy tries not to get herself all stressed out over all the bad things in the world!
I continue to work on my crawling. I have the back end working but do not know how to move my arms yet. This results in a lot of headers into the floor & many backward movements. I often get mad and keep going onto my toes... standing won't be a problem in a few months! Mommy is happy to see I can almost get myself into a sitting position from my tummy.
I also continue to be a rooster, waking at just after 5:00am to alert Mommy & Daddy and all the tenants within earshot that, indeed, the day has started. I'll turn Mommy into a morning person yet. Daddy on the other hand just loves early mornings!
As I continue to make big messes while eating, Mommy thought it best I get a serious bib. Hence, the crazy blue circles thingy! How am I not supposed be distracted by that? What will they think of next? Speaking of food, I am progressing to mashed foods now and am very good at 'chewing'. You-know-who was so worried about moving up from purees but the more practical half ensured her it was okay.
Some fun facts you may not know about me:
- I love, just love, the 'Meow Mix' song
- the word 'ouch' makes me laugh
- carrots make me fart... lots
- I am ticklish in the same spot as Daddy! (along the sides of my ribs)
- I am totally beating the cat when it comes to 'marking' the area rug

No comments:
Post a Comment