Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Father's Day

I like smearing my food all over my face... it feels good!
I was given a new treat yesterday... a teething biscuit! It's just great; not only can I feed myself, I can still make a huge mess. Mommy & I were covered in brown goo!
I found a fun way to enjoy one of my toys!
It's been so fun being able to play on the floor. The cat isn't happy but at least I am!!
Daddy left today for Quebec City for the weekend so he misses his first Father's Day. I'm sure we'll celebrate when he returns! We've been making the most of the funny weather, walking when it clears up, which is anywhere from a few seconds to a few hours! The thunder yesterday scared me during my attempt at an afternoon nap which was not good as I only slept for about an hour in the morning.... and that's it. Mommy notices that my best days are when I sleep until 6:30 or 7:00am when I nap a couple times during the day for at least an hour and a half each. The days when I wake at 5:00am, I don't nap well and am fussy. But overall I've been enjoying all my firsts this past week and am looking forward to our big trip to Quebec in just 5 days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Désolé, Papa sera de retour lundi!