Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First taste of solid food!




Pictures by Auntie Patricia!


I had my first taste of solid food this past Saturday; okay, not solid but liquidy mush. I had my Baba, Granpa Gus, Mami, Papi and Auntie Patricia witness the grand event. Now every day at lunch I eat a teaspoon of rice cereal. I could take it or leave it but will eventually enjoy it. Mommy & Daddy are definitely not enjoying my stinky farts & poos. Mom is scared to see what happens once I start eating fruits, veggies and especially meats!

In the past couple days I have really started to use my voice; I talk & make funny sounds with my lips & tongue. I am also very good at grabbing anything within reach & putting it right into my mouth. Mommy's glasses are very fun to grab. I've also started to grab my penis. Mom & Dad cringe everytime... I don't know why.

My Daddy's surprise 30th birthday weekend was great! He had no idea about Mami, Papi & Auntie Patricia coming from Quebec. Baba & Granpa Gus were able to meet the 'in-laws' for the first time. It was a busy but very fun weekend!

No comments: