Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fun at the park



We went for a nice walk at Fish Creek Park today. Auntie Isabelle joined Mom on her first run in a year! Daddy walked with me in the stroller & in the Snugli; he even ran a bit with the girls. Mommy said she hurt a lot & she coughed most of the afternoon! She looks forward to getting me into the running stroller very soon. I'll leave the running to her, I much prefer napping in the great outdoors!

Mommy & Daddy had a scare Monday and spent the afternoon at Children's Hospital with me. While Mommy was feeding me I had what looked like a little seizure. I was responsive afterwards but the nurse from Health Link said it's best to see a doctor. The doctor was not very concerned and said to monitor me (Mommy knew that would be the answer!); it may never happen again which is good or if it does they will need to do more tests. My blood glucose was normal and we are waiting for my urinalysis results (I didn't appreciate having a bag attached to my privates!) but I'm sure all will be a-okay. I know Mom would have been more than happy to have my head scanned right away!

No comments: