I turned 6 months old on Saturday! It was a pretty low key affair, we drove to Bragg Creek in the afternoon. Basically Mom just got a latte & then we drove back to the city. I slept most of the way as I usually do.
Sunday was an exciting day. I made my first 'eating' motions while I watched Mommy eat soup. I was fascinated by her putting soup on the spoon, opening her mouth wide and chewing! Soon Mom & Dad will introduce solids... they just have to find out when. In the past couple days I have been trying to roll over from my back to tummy. I make it to my side which is very fun! Mom thinks I will roll over very soon. Everything I grab now goes into my mouth, it's great! Mommy makes so much fuss about the kitty hair & fuzz & stuff, though, always wiping my hands and mouth. For the past week I've been waking just once overnight to eat. I don't know why Mom is so happy about that!
I'm receiving my 6 month vaccinations today and Mom & Dad suspect I will be a brave boy like all the other times. I will then sleep most of the afternoon & be sleepy tomorrow, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment