Mommy & I arrived early in the morning to the day surgery unit. I got to wear cool hospital pajamas.
Just me and my big crib with lots to look at.
Back in my room after my surgery. Daddy arrived just as soon as I did. I was very sleepy!
I needed some morphine to settle me down and make me comfortable. I also needed nasal oxygen as my sats were very low after the surgery. Dou dou was with me every step of the way!
My sat machine with good numbers.
My blood pressure machine.
My oxygen flow meter with a suction unit to the right (I did not need suction).
My IV pump & pole. I had to take it with me to the bathroom!
I had to drink juice every half hour, even when I was sleeping.
The computer my nurse used to enter all my information.
Here I am watching a movie in the afternoon.
I liked being able to watch movies in my bed.
I ate many popsicles... they help my throat feel better.
The tube next to me makes the air nice & moist for me to breath.
By late afternoon I was up and playing!
Henri visited me, too, along with Daddy.
After a pretty good night, I enjoyed a breakfast of pancakes... I was very hungry!
I got to ride in a wheelchair on my way to the parkade.
We stopped by the big fish tank on our way out.
Me & a cow in the parkade.
My favourite place... the parkade!
Welcome Home Alex!! Daddy set up all my friends & made a sign complete with a Mater balloon in my room. I was so happy to be home!

No comments:
Post a Comment