Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Busy Day

I went very fast on my horse.

I think it's funny when I flip forward... only because Mom or Dad is there to catch me, otherwise it would hurt and there would be tears.

Crazy cowboy.

Falling asleep way too late in the afternoon watching Elmo.

Fighting to stay awake after waking up from my nap & having a snack.

I had my first gymnastics class today which was very exciting. I loved being back singing songs, playing and learning new things. Mommy, however, was not impressed. Two classes of toddlers have been combined making things very busy & very crazy. Mommy hopes that she will be working most classes so Daddy has to take me. I was very wired at class and it continued at home. I would not nap in the afternoon and became increasingly more wired. Mom & Dad thought it was funny at first but then felt bad after several nap attempts. Daddy thought I would settle down with an Elmo DVD & I did. Mom hopes I sleep well tonight as I would not eat dinner & had such a topsy turvy day. Last night I woke up crying & wanted to go into Mom & Dad's bed. There I had a coughing fit until I vomited. Mom does not want another night like that!!

No comments: