Monday, November 16, 2009

Gymtastics!

I love my teacher, Cathy!

I think I'll enjoy the trampoline more when I'm a bit older.

I love hanging!

Combine hanging AND swinging and you have a very fun time.

The foam pit is so cool. Daddy loves it & Mommy, the germaphobe, hates it!
Can you believe I am two now? It's been a long time since we last posted but we will start again. Lots has been happening and the days go by so quickly. Mommy is back to work full time so I spend equal amount of time with Mom & Dad. Mommy has some difficult days when we are not together but it makes our time together that much more special! Daddy has been doing a great job of cooking and keeping me happy. We do lots of fun stuff together; stuff we don't always tell Mommy about! Mommy does her own fun stuff like housecleaning, laundry and tidying up after Daddy. Mommy & Daddy make me laugh!





No comments: