Yes, Mommy is wearing pink pajamas with kitties on them!
Our first run since the summer time... hopefully Mom keeps it up this time!
I like to do this a lot...
... but this usually happens afterwards!shoving things into the VCR that don't belong there.
Daddy is away for five days working so Mommy & me are having to make do without him! Yesterday we went to a place called Sip & Safari where I played with all sorts of toys & many other toddlers and Mommy sipped a latte in between playing with me.
Mommy thinks it's the best discovery yet!
This morning Mommy took me to the Farmer's Market. I walked, ran and touched all kinds of things. People thought I was pretty darn cute... especially when I started dancing along with a man playing the guitar! We bought some produce & Mommy bought a new knit hat for herself. Mommy seems to really like hats.



No comments:
Post a Comment