

Gosh, where has the time gone? We can't believe it is already mid-November! Soon, I will be celebrating my second Christmas. We have had just two snowfalls; the second has mostly melted away. I quite enjoy the outdoors this time of year... besides having to bundle up before going outside, I like the scenery from my stroller on our walks. I usually end up falling asleep in the brisk air!
As usual I've been on the move. I'm not walking yet, but can crawl pretty darn fast & like to cruise whenever I can. I have stood for several seconds on my own & think it's pretty neat. Mom & Dad are definitely in no hurry for me to walk! I love it when Dad or Mom chase me around the couch, I fit perfectly behind it. That's where I often meet pussycat & we share a snuggle. I like to cruise the house with my walker as I'm getting the hang of turning it by myself. But I do still enjoy pulling everything out of the plastic container cupboard... I could sit in the kitchen for a very long time doing that!
Mom & Dad are quite surprised by my healthy, growing boy appetite! I love a variety of foods & am getting use to more textures. For example, for dinner the other night I ate my main course which consisted of beef, carrot, squash and broccoli and then ate half an avocado (which I can now eat by myself), some applesauce and then an entire cereal bar. The result of all this eating? What my Mom affectionately calls my "buddha belly"! She's always rubbing it.
Mom returned to work mid-October with mixed feelings. She enjoys the part-time status & 'adult' time but misses me lots when she's away. Dad is busy as ever, always lots of meetings with two pairings a month. They get about one day off a week together.

1 comment:
Very cute in the bubble bath little Alex!! Hope your mom's throat gets better soon.
Post a Comment