Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy, busy, busy


Gosh, where to begin? It's been a busy summer for the Brochu's! After a trip to Quebec, Prince George and a few hikes, we headed back to Kelowna for almost two weeks... well, I did anyways. Mom & Dad went to Michelle & Simon's wedding in Victoria so I got to spend a few days alone with Baba & Granpa! It was so much fun... I played lots & made sure Baba & Granpa were busy from the crack of dawn until bedtime. I started consistently sleeping through the night while there... 11 hours straight! Mommy & Daddy say "YAY!!".


In just two weeks we'll be moving to a new place where we hope to enjoy some peace & quiet. Downtown has not been good for us, especially after the latest shooting yesterday just a block away from our home. Mom & I were interviewed by Global TV this afternoon while returning from the park. I hope they got my good side... wait a minute, all my sides are good!


We go back to Kelowna this weekend for a little family reunion. I will meet my great Aunts & Uncle! Daddy will also get to know Baba's side of the family.


No comments: